Passionate about informatics and terminology? Apelon is always looking to add talented members to our team to support our mission of solving complex terminology problems and enabling interoperability.
Skills We Love
- Experience provisioning and implementing HIE and/or EHR/EMR systems
- Current clinical experience in a healthcare or public health setting
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile Scrum (scrum master, product owner) certifications
- Java or other object-oriented programming background, experience working on a software development team
- Familiarity with HL7 and other healthcare information standards
- Familiarity with SNOMED CT, LOINC, and other healthcare terminologies
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills
- Tech-savvy: you should be able to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts, with both technical and non-technical people
- Desire to learn, innovate, and grow
- Self-motivated and collaborative. Yes, both at the same time.
To learn more about working with Apelon, please send an email with your resume as a PDF attachment to: email@example.com.