We don't have any unfilled vacancies right now, but we're growing and always looking for talented, passionate people to make their careers with us.
Here are some skills we love
- Experience provisioning and implementing HIE and/or EHR/EMR systems
- Current clinical experience in a healthcare or public health setting
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile Scrum (scrum master, product owner) certifications
- Java or other object-oriented programming background, experience working on a software development team
- Familiarity with HL7 and other healthcare information standards
- Familiarity with SNOMED CT, LOINC, and other healthcare terminologies
Here are some traits that we think are important
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills
- Tech-savvy: you should be able to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts, with both technical and non-technical people
- Desire to learn, innovate, and grow
- Self-motivated and collaborative. Yes, both at the same time.
To learn more about working with Apelon in Hartford, CT, please send an email with your resume as a PDF attachment to: email@example.com.